Nordkapp by bike or e-bike!
Only in the breath of the sea, in the contact with the nature of the Norwegian fjords, the famous painter Edvard Munch succeeded in appeasing his obsessions. A trip to the North Cape is not just a cycling adventure, it is above all a deep inner experience, which reassures the spirit and brings us closer to the important values of life.
Let's start from Lofoten Islands, a UNESCO heritage site, otherwise defined as the "tropics of the Arctic", incredibly beaten by the warm current of the Gulf of Mexico, for a "three days" of incredible emotions riding and skirting fjords with white sand beaches and very clear waters. From Lodingen the road runs climbing along walls overlooking the sea, "breathtaking" views at latitudes that it would be unthinkable to be able to reach in winter. Stop in Tromso "the capital of the Arctic", a lively and entertaining city, rich in history, culture, as well as the university city to the north of the world and surrounded by mountains, fjords and islands. more ancient prehistoric traces of Norway thanks to its rock carvings that in 1985 were included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage sites, the journey continues to reserve, behind every curve, scenarios of incomparable beauty that will remain indelible in our hearts. the sun lights up the road to Cape North late into the night, we arrive at Honningsvag, a quaint fishing village, after crossing the Lapland plateau and reaching the island of Mageroya through an underwater tunnel, then the legendary cliff that flows into the water. impetuous of the glacial sea, to catch all the colors and the shades of the midnight sun.It is time to put the bicycles in the van, even if the thought is still a fantastic landscapes crossed and the legendary cliff conquered. Transfer to Alta, from where you depart by plane to return home. Do it using our ebikes to rent!
Dates + Availability
|15/06/2024 - 29/06/2024
Inclusions + Details
The price includes
- 14 nights in hotel or cottage with breakfast | 14 dinners
- All transfers by van | transfer from / to Alta airport
- 2 guides on bikes | photos and videos along the routes and during visits
- Assistant on the van for luggage transport, logistic and technical assistance in tow | road-book
- Welcome kit Vince Team supplements | 20% discount on Cinelli Bike apparel and accessories
The fee does not include
- Flight and bike transport
- Travel and accident insurance
- Tolls and ferries not included | lunches | drinks with meals
- Entrance ticket to the North Cape cliff
Anything not mentioned in "The fee includes"