Climb Passo delle Erbe from an "alternative" road
Cortina, the Tre Cime di Lavaredo and Lake Misurina, a must-see!
A magnificent hotel and Ladin traditions and cuisine
The Dolomites, "the most beautiful mountains in the world" according to the famous alpinist Reinhold Messner. A vertical sea of pale smooth rocks, perfect places for trekking along paths that have great historical value, the Great War was fought here. And of course, roads that are closely linked with cycling: the Sella Ronda Bike Day and the Marathon of the Dolomites are cycle-amateur events of global fame. And in Corvara, on 5 June 1993, Claudio Chiappucci won a historic stage of the Giro D'Italia, beating all the best under the hail. In this holiday you can retrace that stage, the same climbs, from which the view sweeps over sublime white peaks. Sublime dinners, dedicated by the chefs to Ladin cuisine, will be part of this holiday.
Accommodation: Hotel Col Alto.
Dates + Availability
|14/07/2024 - 20/07/2024
Inclusions + Details
The price includes
- 6 nights in a 4-star hotel in a double room with half board | 1 dinner in a typical farm | refreshment after each training (food and liquids) | entrances to the spa
- Bike guides on the bike | van and mechanic following tours for ordinary assistance | photos and videos during the rides | daily technical briefings
- All transfers by minivan, bike and luggage transport | transfer to and from Verona airport
- Day trekking and picnic
- Welcome Vince Team kit | 20% discount on Cinelli Bike apparel and accessories
The fee does not include
- Travel and accident insurance
- Drinks with meals
Anything not mentioned in "The fee includes"