Tour De France Grand Depart Week
The Tour de France 2024 Big Start in Florence. One of the most important sport event in the world meets the italian culture
The beauty of Le Cinque Terre
Alba, Langhe area, Barolo and Barbaresco red wines will make you fall in Love with Piedmont
For the first time in cycling history the Tour De France will have its Big Start in Italy. And organizers have chosen some of the most premium destinations in our country as hosts of the three stages. We have planned an interesting and exciting week tour, which includes a three-day stay in Florence followed by four in Alba, Piedmont. Florence will be the city from which the Tour will start its journey, while this great race will tackle the Langhe hills in its the third stage. In this week you'll visit the vineyards areas of Langhe, land of Barolo and Barbaresco wines, as well as Chianti area hills. You'll stop in the famous Cinque Terre area, on the Tyrrhenian Sea. It will be a fantastic combination of a major sport event, places with strong historical value and food and wine experiences.
Dates + Availability
|27/06/2024 - 04/07/2024
|Hurry, space limited
Inclusions + Details
Both prices include
- 7 nights luxury stay in B&B double room
- Every day guided cycling tour by our staff | gpx files routes.
- A van and a mechanic in tow for ordinary assistance, we’ll support you with drinks and food from the van during the trainings if you need | photos and videos along the routes and during visits.
- All minivan transfers to join leisure visits, bike and luggage transport
- 20% discount on Cinelli Bike apparel and accessories. Vince Welcome kit (energy bars and others).
The Price does not include
- Travel insurance
- Touristic tax
- Anything not mentioned in "the price includes"
Accommodation upgrades or downgrades are possible, as well we can suggest and arrange special dinners in typical or gourmet restaurants.